Tárki ranks high again in the 2019 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report
Tárki appears on seven lists of the annual report published by the University of Pennsylvania. In almost every category Tárki appears was ranked higher than last year.
Tárki is the only Hungarian organization on the following lists:
- Tárki is ranked 5th in Central and Eastern Europe and 48th in the world in the list of top social policy think tanks, one position higher than last year’s rank,
- ranked 46th in the list of Best For Profit Think Tanks, as the only organization from Central and Eastern Europe,
- ranked 60th on the list of Best Independent Think Tanks, second among those listed from the CEE region.
Thanks to Kopint-Tárki Institute for Economic Research Co. (a member of the Tárki Group), we also appear on listing for economic research as:
- Tárki is ranked 73rd in the list of Top Domestic Economic Policy Think Tanks as the only Hungarian organization, one position higher than last year’s rank,
- ranked 77th among last year's Top International Economics Policy Think Tanks. We were ranked 79th last year.
- our organization is ranked 129th in the Top International Development Think Tanks.
In the list of Central and Eastern European organizations, Tárki is ranked 40th.
We are proud of being reputed as producers of high-quality reports.
Click HERE to read more about the methodology, experiences, and results of the ranking.
This year the Bezerédj-prize was awarded to 'The Hungarian Social Report' series, published by Tárki Zrt. The Bezerédj -prize was founded by Dr. Zoltán Bezerédj in 1993 to acknowledge and reward prominent Hungarian entities in the field of Arts and Sciences living in the country or abroad. 'The Hungarian Social Report' series, after prominent researchers and artists, was awarded in 2019 by the board of curators. The prize was presented by the chair of the board, Zoltán Bezerédi.
After the previous years, Tárki has won the Outstanding Business Brand award again in 2017. This prize is given every year by the MagyarBrands program, in order to highlight those companies that make a significant contribution to intellectual activities and products of Hungary. It’s a great honor to our company to be selected among the 300 outstanding business brands of the country.
Tárki ranked high again on the 2018 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report. The Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program of the University of Pennsylvania conducts research annually on think tanks all over the world. The Global Go To Think Tank Index Report summarizes the results by categorizing and listing world leading think tanks.
We appeared on 7 listings of the 2018 annual report.
– Tárki Social Research Institute ranked the highest in Hungary in the category of:
• Top Social Policy Think Tanks (5th in Central and Eastern Europe and 49th in the world)
• Best For Profit Think Tanks (among the top 50 in the world, with no others from Central and Eastern Europe)
• Best Independent Think Tanks (61st in the in the world, second among those listed from Central and Eastern Europe)
– Thanks to Kopint-Tárki Institute for Economic Research Co. (member of the Tárki Group), we also appeared on listing for economic research as:
• the only Hungarian think tank among the Top Domestic Economic Policy Think Tanks (79th in the world)
• the 79th in the world in the rankings of Top International Economics Policy Think Tanks
• and 130th in the International Development Think Tanks rank.
All in all we are ranked to be the 40th Top Think Tanks in Central and Eastern Europe. We are proud to be independent and being reputed as producers of high quality reports.
Click HERE to read more about the methodology, experiences and results of the ranking.